Concord Forensic Accounting – Fraud Investigation & Prevention
If you are concerned about fraudulent action at your place of business, or if you are about to go through court proceeding involving financial matters, Plodzik & Sanderson, P.A. provides forensic accounting services. When financial issues and trials involve the use of accounting documents as essential evidence, our Concord CPA firm is here for you. Our certified fraud examiner (CFE) will delve into your books, processes, and formulating reports of our finding, we can uncover places in which fraudulent activity may have occurred.
Forensic Accounting Services in Concord
No business owner or individual wants to go through corporate fraud investigations or court proceedings that involve financial matters, as it halts business operations. But, at Plodzik & Sanderson, P.A., we are here to provide forensic accounting services that make the process easier. We meticulously go through financial documents and pinpoint the source of problematic issues that have resulted in investigations regarding missing funds. For assisting financial fraud investigation, our initiative is to locate areas where money may have been mishandled or removed from company accounts without permission.
With our years of experience, and with our resident CFE, our forensic accounting services locate suspected incidents of fraud, or help protect our clients against it. We are trained to look beyond the numbers and deal with the reality of the situation. Through forensic accounting, we do the following:
- Analyze financial documents
- Determine the amount of lost profits or damages
- Ascertain whether criminal matters occurred that caused theft or fraud
Through forensic accounting, we can also help our clients collect the existing evidence needed for their court proceeding, which could be used in prosecution against the parties that carried out the fraudulent acts. We have an eye for financial accuracy, which assists us in ensuring that any documented numbers are accurate, while seeking out information that has been manipulated.
At Plodzik & Sanderson, P.A., we are here to manage all your forensic accounting needs. No matter how complex, we take care of accounting analysis so that you can focus on running your business. The following are examples of why you may need our forensic accounting services outside of a fraud investigation:
- Calculation of Damage – Unforeseen events, such as natural disasters, can affect your business or personal finances. We are thorough in our efforts and help you get back exactly what you’re owed by providing accurate financial documents.
- Business Lawsuits and Valuations – Whether you need to figure out how much your business is worth in order to sell it or are involved in litigation over financial matters, we provide accounting services that collect information to reduce complications of these situations.
Contact Our Concord Firm
In order to keep up with the various methods of fraud, our Concord firm has developed to strategies to efficiently combat these issues. Plodzik & Sanderson, P.A. recognizes the hardship fraud causes and does our best to provide counter-measures that protect you and your company. Contact our firm today for a consultation.